[Introduction]: The latest, Samsung Electronics is talking about the supply of mobile chips with ZTE, and it has been banned, so that ZTE has to find a home, and Samsung as a supplier is willing to get a big customer like ZTE. If the negotiation is successful, then Qualcomm Will become the biggest loser of this trade war. Samsung's system integration chip (System LSI) division director Kang Renxi said that Samsung is in talks with all original OEMs, and expects to announce a new customer of Samsung Exynos mobile chipset in the first half of next year. On the occasion of Samsung's search for new customers of the Exynos chipset, the US government banned US companies from selling components to ZTE for up to seven years. Analysts say the move has forced ZTE to diversify its supply sources. Kang Renxi said that regardless of the progress of trade negotiations between China and the United States, Samsung will continue to negotiate with ZTE. Samsung's move will lead to higher pressure on Qualcomm. Last month, Qualcomm said that due to the ZTE incident, the profit per share will be reduced by 3 cents in the next quarter. Qualcomm is also facing Huawei's competition. Huawei's flagship model uses its own chip HiSilicon. Kang Renxi also said that as the growth rate of the smartphone market slows down, Samsung's logic chip division also plans to look for growth momentum in new areas such as 5G and automobiles. Trump also said that he wants to release ZTE. If the prohibition order is lifted, I wonder if ZTE will make a choice between Samsung and Qualcomm. Electronic enthusiasts will hold the China Internet of Things Conference in Shenzhen on December 6, 2018. Please pay attention to the electronics engineers concerned with the Internet of Things, smart cars, smart cities, smart agriculture, smart homes, NB-IoT and other hotspots. Our assembly. You can click to go to the details. The China IoT Conference was held by Huaqiang Jufeng's Million Electronics Engineer Platform Electronic Enthusiasts Network. The conference has been successfully held for 4 sessions. In the form of “Grand Forum + Sub-Forumâ€, 100+ global famous manufacturers have been gathered to successfully attract 6,000+. The names of electronic semiconductor practitioners signed up for the event, affecting 200,000+ electronic engineers. We are committed to guiding China's IoT wind vane, gathering global IoT industry leaders, analyzing the potential market value of various industries, exposing the latest technology solutions, providing the best communication platform, and striving to build an IoT ecosystem with many partners. Time: December 6-7, 2018 Location: Shenzhen, China Expected size: 2,000+
ZGAR AZ Bingo Vape
ZGAR electronic cigarette uses high-tech R&D, food grade disposable pod device and high-quality raw material. All package designs are Original IP. Our designer team is from Hong Kong. We have very high requirements for product quality, flavors taste and packaging design. The E-liquid is imported, materials are food grade, and assembly plant is medical-grade dust-free workshops.
Our products include disposable e-cigarettes, rechargeable e-cigarettes, rechargreable disposable vape pen, and various of flavors of cigarette cartridges. From 600puffs to 5000puffs, ZGAR bar Disposable offer high-tech R&D, E-cigarette improves battery capacity, We offer various of flavors and support customization. And printing designs can be customized. We have our own professional team and competitive quotations for any OEM or ODM works.
We supply OEM rechargeable disposable vape pen,OEM disposable electronic cigarette,ODM disposable vape pen,ODM disposable electronic cigarette,OEM/ODM vape pen e-cigarette,OEM/ODM atomizer device.
ZGAR AZ Bingo Vape Disposable Vapes,ZGAR AZ Bingo Vape disposable electronic cigarette, ZGAR bingo vape pen atomizer ,ZGAR AZ Bingo Vape E-cig,AZ Bingo Vape disposable electronic cigarette,disposable vape,zgar bingo box ZGAR INTERNATIONAL(HK)CO., LIMITED , https://www.szdisposable-vape.com
July 13, 2023